Perfect

Its begun.

Back at a place that I used to call home, its begun all over again.

Not as bad as we had it I hope, but still with enough rancour to leave a bad, bad taste in everyone's mouths.

But that is not what I remember.

What I remember is eight people fighting, screaming, shouting, laughing, crying, talking as one.

One Single Unit. One Team.

I'm a young guy. Hopefully, I'll have an average lifespan. But I'll consider myself pretty lucky if I ever get to work in such a team again. Lucky, and Privileged.

There are reams to write and someday, slowly, steadily, I will.

Till then, to you, who know who you are, Thank You for letting me be a part of this. I hope you enjoyed having me around as much as I did being with you.  I wouldn't have had it any other way.

10 comments:

Samyak said...

I now get the 'Its that time of the year again.'

Unknown said...

How quickly did you see that? I had it up for like two minutes!

Ashtonished said...

Forgive me for my lesser than average aptitude, but are you shifting to Bhandup again?

Unknown said...

Arey nahin bhai, not shifting anywhere. But how did you reach that conclusion?

Amit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amit said...

My point here was to never argue or will be to answer any of the questions which you have asked here Nair. I wanted you to update your blog more and understand human nature to move on. I definitely didnt want this to come up and you to write up on it.

Unknown said...

Yes sir, will try my damnedest to update more.

Nonchalant Indolence said...

i like :)

Unknown said...

I know you do ;)

Why aren't you updating?